Saturday, October 1, 2011

Nail stamps are the new crack (for me).

This is the ubiquitous 'Wow this is my first post' post. It's also my first 'Hey look at my nails post'. This mani was my first nail stamp mani done in April this year. I used Konad knock offs because Konad stuff is ridiculously exy. Yes their stamps work better and you never have to use the business end of a compass to scratch the details in more deeply like you need to with some of the less well etched plates in the cheaper brands. But hey, you get what you pay for.


This mani has an ancient (as in about eight years old) Avon holo glitter for the base. They didn't call it holo back then- it was Rainbow Colour. The stamp is Bundle Monster plate 16. The stamping polish is plain old ordinary polish from a 'junk shop'.

No comments:

Post a Comment